Karen Nash Memorial Butterfly Garden
Pre K through 6th Grade Families invited to visit Memorial School’s Karen Nash Memorial Butterfly Garden open to the public sunrise to sunset.
Donations accepted payable to: KNMBG.
Mail to Butterfly Garden, Memorial School
300 W. Stewart Street
Washington, NJ 07882
Email to email@example.com
mail prints to above address.
- All school rules apply
- Youth must be accompanied by an adult
- No smoking & no cigarette littering
- Do not throw rocks into the bird bath
- Never block crosswalks with vehicles (wheelchair- bound students, wheel- barrels, and students carrying tools use the crosswalks.)
- Do not walk on rock walls; please remain on the paths.
- Thank you for NOT RUNNING.
Pre K – 6th Grade
Family Summer Gardening and Weekly Clothing Drive
Mondays in June, July, August (except July 4)
6:30 pm – 8 pm, Weather Permitting at Memorial School’s Butterfly Garden.
1. Always bring plenty of drinking water & your snack.
2. Wear clothes & shoes that can get muddy. Old sneakers & pants are suggested.
3. Socks are required. No open toed shoes, no sandals,& no flip flops!
Volunteers call Mrs. Dove 689-7771.
Driving Safety Message
In Memorial School Drive – Please watch for children and drive slowly around the circle; young gardeners are at work on many school days and weekends. Use caution when approaching the crosswalks at the top and bottom of the garden around the bend. Thank you, the KNMBG Exec. Board.
Memorial School Garden Club Activities
Youth & Adults RSVP to:
Diana Dove 689-7771
Families asked to sign up now for community gardening adopt-a-garden section. See the community gardening dates below.